HOW IT WORKS
Activate Stickbox's Bluetooth Mode
- Open the back panel of your Stickbox
- Press the Bluetooth button until Power LED starts blinking
- The Stickbox will start searching for a compatible device to pair with
- If your phone’s Bluetooth is activated and you have already connected to your Stikbox at least once. The pairing will occur automatically.
- If the power LED does not light up then you need to charge the battery via the USB connector.
- If you never connected your phone to your Stikbox or had your devices changed, then you must pair your phone and Stikbox manually (Step 2).
- Tap 'settings' on your iPhone.
- On 'settings' tap on Bluetooth
- On Bluetooth settings: turn on your Bluetooth. A list of items should appear. Select 'Stickbox' and wait for confirmation
- Now your Stickbox and phone are paired, you won't need to do it again. Once both devices have their Bluetooth activated, the pairing will be done automatically.
Activate Phone Bluetooth Mode
If you have just followed Step 2, then your phones Bluetooth is already activated.
There are 2 ways to activate your phones Bluetooth mode.
Use the Control Centre of your iPhone:
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon.
Tap on 'settings' on your iPhone.
- On the setting list, tap on bluetooth.
- Then toggle your Bluetooth on
Now the Stickbox Power LED will remain still to indicate that the pairing is functional.
Extend the Selfie Stick
Holding the last bar, slide it down to extend the selfie stick to its maximum reach. Push the stick towards the opposite direction of your phone - adjust the phone tilt. Hold the last bar of the stick, use your index finger to press the Bluetooth trigger and take your selfie!