HOW IT WORKS
Step 1 Activate Stikbox's Bluetooth Mode
Open the back panel of your Stikbox.
Press the Bluetooth button until Power LED starts blinking.
The Stikbox will start searching for a compatible device to pair with.
- If your phone's Bluetooth is activated and you already have connected to your Stikbox at least once. The pairing will occur automatically.
- If the power LED does not light up then you need to charge the battery via the USB connector.
- If you never connected your phone to your Stikbox or had your devices changed, then you must pair your phone and Stikbox manually (Step 2).
Step 2 Bluetooth pairing (Optional)
Tap "Settings" on your iPhone
On settings , tap on Bluetooth.
On Bluetooth settings
- Turn on your Bluetooth.
- A list of devices should appear.
- Select "STIKBOX" Wait for "STIKBOX" to be connected.
Now your phone and Stikbox are paired, you won't need to do it again. Once both devices have their Bluetooth activated , the pairing will be done automatically.
Step 3 Activate Phone Bluetooth mode
If you have just followed "Step 2" then your phone's Bluetooth is already activated.
There are 2 ways to activate your phone's Bluetooth mode
Use the Control Center of your iPhone
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon.
Tap on "Settings" on your iPhone.
- On the setting list, tap on Bluetooth.
- Then toggle your Bluetooth on
Now the Stikbox Power LED will remain still to indicate that the pairing is functional.
Step 4 Extend the Selfie Stick
Holding the last bar , slide it down to extend the selfie stick to its maximum reach
Push the stick towards the opposite direction of your phone. - Adjust the phone tilt. - Hold the last bar of the stick , use your index finger to press the Bluetooth trigger and take your selfie!
About the Battery
- The Stikbox does not indicate it's battery power level. When charging your Stikbox , the power LED will blink until the battery is fully charged.
- The Stikbox battery stays active for about 10 hours
- The Stikbox will remain activated for 1 hours if connected , and paired to your phone's Bluetooth
- Otherwise your Stikbox will shutdown after 1 min of being disconnected.
- To improve your experience with Stikbox , we recommend shutting down your Stikbox Bluetooth by holding the Bluetooth trigger when you have finished using it.